Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Changing it up

Of course my son slept over his Mimi's house last night so I went to bed late and woke up early. Great plan. I guess I'm trying to enjoy some alone time and get things done that I haven't been able to manage. The other day I was discussing that there are no longer real days off when you have a child. At least they aren't the same. Selfishness is set aside for when they grow up and move out of the house. I suppose I'm taking advantage of time alone instead of unobstructed sleep, which I haven't had since before my beloved child was born.

My husband and I could really use a vacation. Please note that if anyone wants to trade a vacation time share for tattoo work, I'm down. Last night we were reminiscing of the times we went away when we first met - LA, Vegas, Daytona. We would come and go on the chopper, go out to eat anytime we wanted. A little taste of that for a few days would be nice.

Anyway there's so much I want to do, but finding the priorities is what's important. Of course the blog was changed. How do you like the new layout? I also finally exported my old iTunes libraries to my present one so that I could update the iPod my hubby gifted to me on my birthday weeks ago. It's like having new music all over again. It'd be nice to get a hair cut and do some shopping, but really I should clean and draw a sleeve for tomorrow. It would be ideal to have it all.

At least I've updated my portfolio at Body Graphics, and I now have an official cover up book. Although I don't have all of before pics for some old cover ups and especially ones that I won awards from. It's been trying to get people to send me healed pics of their work that I want in my portfolio too. I really have some that I'm so proud of and want to share. That's a common plight of the tattoo artist. The work really isn't yours. Anyway, if you have any healed pieces, please send high res digital pics to teganink@mac.com. The best way to photograph them is without a flash in non direct natural sunlight. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment