Wednesday, April 13, 2011

13 hours

Whoa nelly! 13 hours of drawing and tattooing yesterday. Thankfully in between the drawing and going to work to tattoo, I managed to brush my teeth and take a 4 minute shower. If it weren't for the 25 minute commute and red lights, I'd never have a chance to apply make up. Therefore the next three days I'm taking off with lots of fun to be had. Although drawing must be done at some point, I'm really happy to have some free time. This morning we meet my old friend and her son, and took the train to the Aquarium for a play date. My son was elated, and I was hoping for a LONG nap. That didn't happen since the transfer from the car was unsuccessful.

Another Spa Night got cancelled so I won't be showing off my body products. Anyone want to host a party? Please? I've got quite a bit of stuff, and want to share it with y'all.

There's more to come. There's some pork belly in the fridge defrosting in prep for a quick cure for bacon. Thursday night is a ladies night, which I haven't had in a very long time. Friday is an egg hunt and who knows what. Wait... maybe we should get those taxes done, eh?!

Here's some o the pieces I've done lately:






Saturday and Sunday I'll be back to work. Then Monday - Wednesday, my son and I are venturing up north to visit family. We're hoping for good weather so that we can make a visit to the zoo. Can't wait to spend some time with family. It's been awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment