Friday, October 22, 2010

Fostering

Time and time again I go back and forth in my mind about having another child. The reality is, I would if we could. Due to our present circumstances, its not the best time for us to produce our own child since I HAVE to work. My husband has been effected by the horrible economy yet again and is unable to find work. His unemployment runs out in 6 weeks not like I'm counting or anything. The company he's been working with has been unable to find financing. Things are looking bleak for him. I will work my little tail off to support our family.

Besides thinking about having our own child, fostering one has constantly been in my head. I was a foster child for a brief time, and I'd love to give a child a safe home. Josh and I have been going back and forth on the subject, and finally he's agreed to look into it. So I filled out the contact form this morning, and I patiently await a call back. I'm so excited to see what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment