Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summer is flying by so fast

It's difficult to believe it's already the first week in August. I thought about this over coffee this morning as I contemplated how little we've used our pool membership. It was so darn expensive, and it's been so darn hot this season. Now I'm publicly vowing to go everyday that it's not raining. This summer has been productive, but we need to get out and have more fun.

Hopefully by next season we'll have our own house and pool. Then we won't have to pay the outrageous fees to join. Also our friends can save some money and use the policy, "Mi casa et su casa". Pardon the spelling. Owning our own home would be a dream come true.

We've been patiently awaiting my husbands new business venture to kick off. He's selling this new technology that can truly help lessen the carbon foot print on this planet. Now he hasn't always been a "Save the Earth" hippie like me, but he's a great sales and businessman. I'm so proud that he's gone from developing fast food franchise's and pharmaceuticals to this Green venture. The waiting is killing me, though. Cross your fingers, say a prayer, and send us some positive vibes that something happens soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment