Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Another Birthday

Well Talon is turning two this Sunday. I can hardly believe it was that long ago. Slowly the pain of the experience is fading away. I love my child so much more everyday, and I still wish to stay at home with him. He's the best thing to ever happen to me besides my husband.

We're planning two birthdays - one for the family and one for his friends. I must be crazy to take on this responsibility. In addition, I'd prefer to make as much home made food as I can from scratch. Cooking and sharing my food with other people is one of my life's delights. So the menus are planned. Now all I have to do is write a list for the ingredients, shop, get party favors and decorations, cook, and heck that's it. Thankfully I'm not working so much this week so that I might be able to do these things. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment