Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Good day!

Tuesdays have been nice for some alone time lately. My son's "pa paw" picks him up around 8:30am so I have lots of time to do things like make new products. Today I started the process of making some bath fizzies I decided to call Bath "not" Bombs. I have two scents curing right now, Lavender/Orange and Rosemary/Eucalyptus. They both great for relaxing and skin softening. You can use the Lavender/ Orange ones with the kiddies too. The Rosemary/Eucalyptus ones are great for when you have aching joints or muscles or need some help breathing easy from a cold or virus. Hopefully cold season will be over soon, though. It was great to make this new product since I'd been waiting on one of the ingredients to come in for about a week. Of course I also got to indulge on some coffee by myself, which was a nice way to start the day.

Some kind of virus wreaked havoc on our household for the past week and a half. My son and I only have a lingering cough, but my hubby is still experiencing migraines. Poor guy. I hope tomorrow is a new day, and he's healed. We have a date night to enjoy.

I'm so excited about Eco Darling. I have one party booked already, and another one in the making. I also sold some products today and got some good reviews on the facebook page. Check it out if you get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment