Some info in case you want to book an appointment. I'm going to attach this to my emails since I don't want to waste anyone's time nor my own.
1. Tattoo appointments are presently booking two months in advance. Consultations can usually be booked within a week or two.
2. At the consultation, please bring any reference material you want me to be inspired by or images that you don't want it to look like if you're not very sure of what you want. Make sure your printouts are high definition and on good quality paper. Portrait photos need to be IN FOCUS! And usually 4"x6" or bigger. Professional photos preferred if possible. I can print out photographs for an additional charge added to the price of your tattoo.
3. A $100 cash deposit is required to book an appointment. It's nonrefundable and will go towards the final session to complete your tattoo if the piece takes more than one session.
If the tattoo takes one session, we will give you a price for the piece once it's drawn up. We can give you an approximate quote beforehand. Tattoos that take multiple sessions are priced at $150 pr hr.
4. The drawing will be available to view within a few days of your appointment via email per your request. If you want to view it in person, please ask to make a drawing review appt a day or two prior to your tattoo appointment. Drawings won't be done for you unless you book your tattoo appointment or drawing review and leave a deposit.
5. I prefer to book appointments for the Body Graphics Pennsauken, NJ location. There is free off street parking and private rooms for tattooing.
6. Please give 24 hrs notice to reschedule an appointment.
7. I don't suggest booking appt's unless you have time off. Please don't take time off from work to get a tattoo.
8. I'm pregnant and will be taking a maternity leave from Dec 22 - approx the middle or end of February 2012. If you want to book an appointments in 2012 now, we can begin setting dates in March.
These are some of the guidelines and basic information about how I prefer to work. After 15 years in the business, I know what works best for me. Some people want a design before making a tattoo appointment, and I will do that. However they will have to wait a couple of months like everyone else. Then after reviewing the line drawing, they might have to wait another 2 months before getting the piece done. I do prefer doing the sketch when there is a tattoo appointment booked. Due to experience, I feel as if the people who book the tattoo appointment are more clear in their visions and absolutely want the tattoo done.
The reason why I suggest making a tattoo appointment in your spare time is because you never know what will happen with you or me. I'm pregnant and have a toddler, and we don't use a daycare since my husband and I don't work "normal" day schedules. We're usually passing ships and hand over the care of our son to each other. If you aren't feeling well, please don't come in! If you aren't in a good state of mind or financially fit to spend money on the luxury such as a tattoo, please give me ample notice to reschedule. I'm a pretty understanding person and hope that my clients are the same birds of a feather.