Monday, February 28, 2011

New! Eco Darling: Healing Herbal Bath Salts. Testers Needed!

Finally all of the ingredients of the bath salts are here. Therefore I mixed up two lovely kinds today. It will be ready tomorrow. I'm happy to announce that I need four testers. The first four people to comment on this blog can be the tester's under certain conditions. Please read before commenting.

Here are the following requirements:
1. You must own a bath tub, be able to soak in it, and love to take baths.
2.You must be able to pick it up tomorrow at Body Graphics in Pennsauken, NJ from 12:30 - 9:30pm or Wednesday at my house (only if you've been here before.)
3. You use them within a week on yourself in your tub.
4. Write a testimony to be used on the upcoming website. Your first name will only be used. It must be done within the week also.
5. You must not have sensitive skin, especially allergies to essential oils or herbs.

If you can agree to these conditions, then comment and let me know when and where you can come and get your free sample. There will be two samples of each Bath soak, and the you will be able to pick the scent in order of which you reply. So the last one won't have a choice!!

Good luck!!

4 comments:

  1. I can come pick it up tomorrow along with the cupcake stand if you have one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can come get some tomorrow! let me know. i'd love to try it, and really in need of some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tegan, I'd love to try it out if you don't mind a pregnant lady review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ladies, I can't access your emails via the comments since you're private. I wanted to let you know that I won't be making it to work today since Talon is sick. I'll be home tomorrow also, but back to work in Philly from 10am - 5pm.

    ReplyDelete