Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Eco Darling: Home Spa Body Care


I've been working on an all natural body care line for some time now. One of my favorite past times is going to the spa r using body products, but I can't afford the outlandish prices anymore. Not to mention I'd rather know exactly what's going into my body care products. If I can't read what the ingredient is, I'm weary. Most of the products are Organic and local as much as possible. I'm concocting everything from scratch form the highest quality ingredients, and I assure you that you'll be familiar with all of the ingredients. I'm trying to be as green as possible so now catalogs will be available. There will be a fb page and website asap.

After consensual human testing and tweaking, the scrubs are ready to be released!!

The 16 oz scrubs are bottled in glass jars. They have a base of EVOO, Organic Cane Sugar, Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, and Jojoba Oil with my own personal blends of essential oils.

There are four scents:

-Uplifting: Fruity mix of citrus essential oils, Lime, Grapefruit Orange, Lemon with a tinge of lavender.
-Ascension: heavenly floral scent with geranium, jasmine, and a small hint of Frankincense
-Tranquility: calming blend of exotic citrus oils Tangerine, Bergamot, Neroli and a hint of Ylang ylang
-Serenity: slightly floral and seductive essential oils such as bergamot, Rose Otto, and Ylang Ylang

All scrubs are $15 for the 16 oz bottles plus 3.99 shipping and handling anywhere in the US. Pick ups are available in Philadelphia and Pennsauken, NJ. Paypal or cash is accepted.

There is also a recycling program. If you live in the area and can drop off your used jar and cap, I will clean and refill your jar and give $3.00 off the regular price for your refill. If you live too far and want to send it back in the same packaging (box and wrap), then I will waive shipping and handling fees when you buy the scrub at full price.

I also have massage oil blends that I can make for you with the complimentary scents. Also I'm working on lotions, but prices for those aren't available yet. Let me know if anything interests you. There are more products in the makings so keep checking for updates.

There are many healing properties to the essential oils, and I can send you info on them.

Another thing I'm working on is the name for my body care and home spa line. I could use your help. Eco Darling is the best I could think of. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, and there will be a give away to anyone who comes up with the name I use.

Once everything is in order, I will be hosting Eco Darling Home Spa Parties so that you can test your products in put orders in. Let me know if you're interested in coming. Dates TBA.

Feel free to PM or email me with any questions or suggestions.

Thanks,
T
teganink@me.com

No comments:

Post a Comment