Sunday, June 26, 2011

New bath products and rants!!

So much to do, so little time. Today is my day off since last Monday. My son and I had a bustling morning going to the farm to get eggs, breakfast at the diner where Talon discovered waffles for the first time, and a trip to Whole Foods. Then we settled at home for play,lunch, and crafting some bath products. I'm very excited to add bubbles to the Ecodarling product list as soon as products are ready. We made some foaming bath bombs with new circular molds in lavender and orange scent and some Cherry Vanilla bubble hearts for a lovely bath. Let's hope that the recipes turn out great so we can start offering these products.

I don't know why I just can't stop and relax... I make these lovely bath products, and I should take the time to use them!!

This past week was mad! I worked my tush off, and even a coworker of mine was a little shocked and wondered if I'd keep that up my whole pregnancy. I hope I can resist the desire to work like a dog. I love what I do and feel as if I need to get it in before I get super huge when I won't be able to handle the same work load.

Anywho.....

Here's a sneak peak at the new bomb shape. These aren't easy to mold... For example, check out the one n the back. OOPS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment